Are you headed in the right direction?
Just as a compass point to North, a positioning statement is your company’s guide to direct you to where you want to go.
This Positioning Strategy Template Will Help You Define:
- What you do as a company.
- How you conduct your business.
- Who do you serve.
- Why you are in business.
Defining your calling, client, core competencies and culture for your organizations positioning: the centerpiece of your marketing and business strategy.
Walk though the 6 steps of creating a positioning statement and validate your finding with you team.
Your Positioning Strategy Has Multiple Uses:
- Use it to develop your marketing strategy.
- Use it to define your company culture.
- Use it to train new team members.
- Use it to focus sales efforts on the right channel.